Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eyeglass Cleaner Refill

If you wear glasses, and are anything like me, you are constantly cleaning them.  Between smudges from Jay and splatters from painting, cleaning and cooking, I have to constantly clean my glasses.  Well, one day I had been texturing the ceiling of our guest bathroom, and desperately needed to clean my glasses...but I didn't have enough of the cleaner in my little squirt bottle to do the job.  So I did a quick google search, and found this recipe to make my own cleaning solution.  It worked just as well, and I have been using it ever since!  

Ingredients:
1 ounce isopropyl rubbing alcohol
2 ounces distilled water

Directions:
Mix together in the squirt bottle from your store bought cleaner.  Spray on glasses and rub with a soft cloth.

So there you have it.  Easy, fast, and very cost effective!  :0) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment