Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I've Been Up To This Week

I have been working like a fiend to get our living room all finished up this week.  Ha ha it will be really nice to have one room in our house that is completely done!  One room where I can sit and not look around and see the fifty million renovation projects that I "should" be working on instead of sitting on my rear.  Here are a few pictures to give you a fun preview of the living room:

New Curtains:

Fun Paint Color:
(although it looks much brighter in this picture than it actually is.  It is more of a muted turquoise)

Recovered Chairs:

Funky Throw Pillows
(with some burlap mixed in...I have been in LOVE with the texture of burlap lately)

Round Throw Pillow:
(my Grandma had these awesome round throw pillows on her sofa, and this is my novice attempt at making one.  Ha ha I'll do better next time!)



I am also participating in 3 Four and Under's Blog Hop today!  I have never done one of these, but she always has such fun ideas that I thought I would give it a try!  So be sure to click over to her site and take a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment