Friday, September 24, 2010

Where is My Friday Fail!?

Well, this week has just been so wonderful that I didn't fail at a single thing...

Ha ha....yeah...you know me better than that!! 

I was actually working to take some pictures of my Friday Fail, when the lens on my camera broke.  It stopped midway out for some reason, and will not go back in or come the rest of the way out.  Boo!  But I am thankful that we got the warranty for it, so hopefully it won't cost us an arm and a leg to have it fixed.  So for the next few weeks, you will have to endure crummy cell phone pictures and a serious lack of pictures in general. 

FAIL!!

And now for my Original Friday Fail:

On Saturday we had some cooler weather come in, and I felt like it was finally time to get my fall decorations out.  HOORAY!  I love Fall!!  The colors are so warm and cozy!  Anywho, I unpacked the boxes with my Fall stuff in them, and piled it all up on my dining room table so that I could put it all out.  Ha!  Jay woke up crying from his nap because he didn't feel good, and by that night I felt awful too.  The Hubbs was sick by Monday morning.  So we have all three been dragging around this week just trying to take it easy and get better. 

And, where do you ask are all my Fall decorations!?   Well, they are STILL piled up on the dining room table.

FAIL!!

I am participating in Friday Fails over at My Blessed Life!  Please take a moment to go check out her blog, you'll be glad you did! 

1 comment: