Thursday, May 6, 2010

Four Years!!

Four years ago we tied the knot...got hitched...took the leap...became one...
Well, you get the idea. I am happy to say that four years ago on this day Jason and I became husband and wife. Our wedding day was the best day of my life, and I am so grateful that I get to spend each and every day with my very best friend, and the absolute love of my life! Jas you are amazing!!

I wanted to post some pictures from our wedding...but Jason has them all on an external harddrive.  And that sort of technology is just way beyone my skill level.  So here are a few pictures from our family website.  This one is of my side of the family:



And here is one of us with my serioualy adorable nephew:


And I just can't help but throw one in of Italy.  :0)  We spent two amazing weeks there for our honeymoon...which led us to the conclusion that we are Italian...we may not look it, but we are.  Trust me!   


So here's to hoping that these are the first four of many many many more happy years to come!! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Lindsey and Jason! Your wedding day brings back good memories for me too.....You two make a wonderful couple!

    ReplyDelete